Data Protection Officer
Aleksandra Słowik - Mastalska
(Deputy IOD - Aleksandra Szydłowska)
574 439 221
- To ensure that the personal data entrusted to us is secure, we have implemented procedures to prevent a breach of personal data security. These procedures follow the law in force, in particular,
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the ‘GDPR’);
- Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection;
- Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering electronic services.
- The Website collects data about the Users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through information provided voluntarily (e-mail address and first name) in the newsletter form;
- Through codes for the monitoring of traffic on the Website (including, but not limited to, cookies saved on end devices);
- Furthermore, the Website may record connection data (including time stamps, IP address and device information).
- The Website may include links to other websites. Such linked websites are in no way monitored by our website and may implement their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend you read.
In connection with the above, the Administrator of the website https://digitaldragons.pl/
in accordance with Art. 13(1,2) of the GDPR wishes to inform you that:
- The Administrator of the Users’ personal data is Krakowski Park Technologiczny sp. z o.o., located at Podole 60, 30-394 Krakow, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 675-11-57-834, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 351381295, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for Krakow-Śródmieście in Krakow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000058058, with a share capital of PLN 17 567 000.00, e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Administrator has designated a Data Protection Inspector, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Users’ personal data are processed in order to:
- Deliver the services associated with our Website; for this purpose, we process information such as: Your IP address, information about cookies, data about the web browser you use, data about activity on our website and session data (legal basis: Article 6(1a,f) of the GDPR);
- Send marketing and promotional information via email to the indicated email address regarding the company's activities, including support offers and information about sector and technological events and projects implemented by KPT, based exclusively on your consent (legal basis: Article 6(1a) of the GDPR).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the processing purposes specified in Section 3. Without the provision of the personal data, it will not be possible to achieve these purposes.
- The recipients of your personal data are exclusively public authorities authorised by law. Your data may be delivered to entities processing personal data at the request of the Administrator, such as IT service providers, entities providing legal and consulting services, entities providing marketing and website hosting services, as well as other entities processing data for the purposes specified by the Administrator; such entities process the data based exclusively on an agreement concluded with the Administrator.
- Your personal data will be processed:
- until you stop using our Website;
- until you revoke your consent if the processing is done based on your consent.
- You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to access the content of your personal data;
- The right to receive a copy of your personal data;
- The right to correct your personal data;
- The right to delete your personal data;
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- The right to transfer your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to revoke your consent to the processing your personal data at any time. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing performed prior to the revocation (if the processing is performed based on your consent) in cases and under the conditions specified in the GDPR.
The rights specified in Sections 1–8 above can be performed by contacting the Administrator.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in justified cases in which your personal data is processed by the Administrator contrary to the provisions of the GDPR.
- Your personal data will not be used to make automated decisions, including profiling.
- Your personal data will not be shared with international organisations. However, the information may be shared with third countries (e.g. the US) by means of the Administrator using the tools provided by companies with registered offices or branches outside the EU.
Information about cookies
- The cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows us to improve the structure and content of the Website;
- To save changes to language and font size.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until the User leaves a website or closes the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a specific time indicated in the parameters of the cookies or until the User deletes the cookies.